Services for a variety of businesses.
At Spirare, we provide payroll bureau and auto-enrolment services to a variety of businesses.
We can provide full or partial payroll support services, for small to large sized businesses of any industry. We can process payroll on a monthly/weekly/fortnightly basis, for employees on varying hours or standard salary. In addition to this we can maintain holiday pay calculations, claim maternity and paternity pay, calculate and process overtime pay, and process with/without pension contributions.
You can ensure that your business complies with national minimum wage levels which are updated by HMRC on an annual basis (upon which we will remind you of these updates), and likewise ensure that you are adhering to your employer responsibilities based on our advisory services regarding your payroll.
Auto-enrolment, the automatic pension contribution regime, continues to be an unknown area for employers. We can advise which staff need to be entered into the scheme, and update you on the differing contributions payable into that scheme on an annual basis, ensuring that you comply with your administrative duties for auto-enrolment from an employers perspective.
We provide a 24-hour turn round for a complete payroll service including the preparation of the payslips, submission of the RTI and submission of the pension contributions. Clients can opt to receive payslips electronically, by post, or both.
Our payroll services include:
- Payroll, Tax and NI summaries
- Payroll calculations
- Pension calculations
- Pension data platform submissions (NEST, Peoples Pension, RIBA, NOW)
- Auto-enrolment set up and advisory services
- Employers National Insurance Allowance
- Overtime and holiday pay calculations
- Holiday pay calculations for hourly employees
- Statutory sick pay and maternity/paternity pay calculations
- Assistance with all related forms e.g. P11D and SSP1
- Issuing of P45’s and P60’s
- Fully detailed payslips
- Tax credits
- Process payments at any frequency
- Real-time information submissions
- Assisting with PAYE settlement agreements (PSAs)
- Carrying out PAYE health checks
- Statutory redundancy payment calculations
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) suffered submissions and advice
- Declaration of compliance submission (The Pensions Regulator)
- PAYE scheme set up
- Tax code advisory services