Company Secretarial Services
Services for a variety of businesses.
Company secretarial services refer to all administrative services for limited companies and LLPs. Some of these services will be compliance based, and some will be through advice given to for any particular issues such as taxation saving or IHT planning.
We ensure your company and its procedures are compliant with the Companies Act and also keep you up to date on any changes to legislation which may affect your company or its Directors.
Our secretarial services include:
- Company formations and advice
- Share restructure forms and advice
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns such as the confirmation statement
- Appointment and resignation of directors and company secretaries
- Share transfers
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Provision of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of general meetings
- Preparation of minutes of meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Company searches
- The use of our office address as your registered office
- General advice on all company law matters
- Company strike off forms
Filing deadlines are key- late filings of annual accounts and/or the annual confirmation statement can result in fines and company strike off applications Contact Spirare Today