- Published: Tuesday, 05 May 2020 10:00
- Written by Super User
Who can apply for the grant?
Following the announcement by the Chancellor Rishi Sunak on 26 March 2020 advising of the emergency package to support 5 million self-employed workers throughout Britain, there has been a further update to the guidance.
The scheme will be available to self-employed individuals or members of business partnerships, if the following are met:
- You have been adversely affected by COVID19 – please see below
- You traded in the 2018/19 tax year and your personal self-assessment tax return for 2018/19 was filed by 23 April 2020
- You continued to trade in the 2019/20 tax year
- You intend to continue to trade in the 2020/21 tax year